NALSAR PROXIMATE EDUCATION, Distance Education wing of NALSAR offers One Year P.G.Diploma programmes to reach out to various stakeholders to offer them courses which are the need of the hour and also the key to the future professional needs.
P.G.Diploma in Patents Law
- P.G. Diploma in Patents Law is offered at seven cities - Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Delhi for law graduates and science/technology graduates.
- The course covers general aspects of IPR, Indian Patents Law, European & Us Patent Laws and International Treaties & Institutions of IPR
- The course is a premier course in the country and is in its thirteenth year of offering and has contributed to a capacity building of around 7000 professionals in the country
For more details visit http://www.nalsarpro.org/pl_cc.htm
P.G.Diploma in Cyber Laws
- P.G. Diploma in Cyber Laws deals with internet and law and has a strong component of IPR as one of the module. Itis offered at - Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi.
- Copyright issues of software, patenting of software, domain name issues and operations of ICANN form part of the course
For more details visit http://www.nalsarpro.org/cl_cc.htm
P.G.Diploma in Media Laws
- P.G. Diploma in Media Laws is offered for Media practitioners, Lawyers, Educationists relating to Mass Communications need to understand the Legal Framework that is operational and the emerging debate of restructuring such legal framework.
- The course has a strong component of copyright law dealt as part of the course work.
For more details visit http://www.nalsarpro.org/ml_cc.htm