- MHRD IP Chair of NALSAR University of Law organised a ‘One day workshop on IP issues in Computer Related Inventions’ on March 18, 2017 at NALSAR Campus.
1. Inaugural Session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEka9fryZGc
2.Session I, 'COMPUTER RELATED INVENTIONS - THE WISH LIST': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEiNJ1LeqEw
3.Session 2, 'STANDARD ESSENTIAL PATENTS-POTENTIAL COMPETITION CONCERNS' :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2bHCwW5FCA&t=4382s
4. Session 4, 'PATENT LICENSING STRATEGIES IN FOCUS' : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w5hnawM90Q&t=2981s
- MHRD IP Chair NALSAR was the Knowledge Partner for 9th Annual Intellectual Property Summit 2016 – Towards an intellectual Era held on 9th& 10th January 2016 organized by Ahmedabad Management Association.
The main objective of the Course was
Sensitize the participants regarding concepts of Intellectual Property, its importance and the Intellectual Property Rights;
Apprise the participants about availability of Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies in India and developed world;
Train the police officers about the role of Police in enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights, Investigation of Intellectual Property Crimes in India, Legal Procedures and Best Practices; and
Highlight coordination with other stake holders/agencies.
- MHRD IP Chair NALSAR was the Knowledge Partner for the ' MIPCON 2016 Conference & Exposition’ on ‘Managing IP Assets for Business & Academic Competence’ held on 8-9 September 2016 at Hotel Taj Krishna, Hyderabad.